AirPods Max have incredible feature with high-fidelity audio, Active Noise Cancellation, Adaptive EQ, and spatial audio.
Apple announce that AirPods Max is with innovative wireless headphones. That is bring the magic of AirPods and ear design with high-fidelity sound. As well as, the AirPods Max have combine a custom acoustic design.Of course, with H1 chips, and advanced software to a power audio for amazing experience with Adaptive EQ, spatial audio, Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode. In fact, AirPods Max have a Silver, Green, Gray, Pink, and Blue colors. As well as, It’s order is available today and availability on 15 December 2020.
Of course, AirPods is a popular headphones around the world just because of it’s iconic design, sound quality, and effortless setup. Also, AirPods Max is bring magical experience and stunning design with high fidelity audio.
After all, every single part of AirPods Max is craft to provide exceptional acoustic performance for user. As well as, it is spanning the headband. And made to distribute weight and also reduce the head pressure. Of course, stainless steel headband frame also provides flexibility, strength, and comfort for a wide variety of head sizes and shapes. In fact, telescoping headband arms that is smoothly extend and also stay in the place to a maintain its desired fit.
After all, its ear cup attaches headband with a revolutionary mechanism which is distributes and balances ear cup pressure. Also, allows it to independently pivot and rotate to fit the user’s head. In fact, ear cushion uses acoustically engineered memory foam that is to create effective seal. And its critical factor is delivering immersive sound. After all, the Digital Crown is inspired by Apple Watch and offers precise volume control. After all, its ability to pause or play audio, active Siri, answer or end phone calls, and skip tracks.
The AirPods Max have a 40-mm Apple-designed dynamic driver which is provides deep bass, crisp, and accurate mid-ranges. That is clean and high-frequency extension so every single note can be heard. After all, it have a unique dual neodymium ring magnet motor that is allow AirPods Max to maintain harmonic distortion of less than 1% across the audible range and also at maximum volume. It is Equipped Apple designed H1 chip in both ear cup. AirPods Max is using computational audio that is to deliver the high quality listening experience. 10 audio cores which is capable of 9 billion operations per just a second. After all, it have a power listening experience that is includes Spatial Audio, Transparency mode, Active Noise Cancellation, Adaptive EQ.
- Spatial Audio in AirPods Max have a dynamic head tracking and sounds virtually that is deliver an immersive experience for content recorded in Dolby Atmos, 7.1 and 5.1. After all, the accelerometer and the gyroscope in AirPods Max and iPad or iPhone. In fact, Spatial audio track motion of a user’s head and the device. Also compares the motion data and remaps sound field which is stays anchored to the device.
- Transparency Mode in AirPods Max: its user can switch it to Transparency mode to listen music while hearing the people and environment around them. After all, you can Switch between Transparency mode and Active Noise Cancellation with just a single press by using the noise control button.
- Active Noise Cancellation in AirPods Max deliver Best sound through Active Noise Cancellation that you can focus what you are listening to. After all, its ear cup have a three outward-facing microphones that is to detect environmental noise. And one microphone inside the ear cup can monitors the sound is reaching to the listener. And also, Using the computational audio for the noise cancellation and continuously adapts to the headphone to fit and movement.
- Adaptive EQ in AirPods Max can adjust the sound to seal and fit of the ear cushions by measuring the sound signal that is deliver to a user. As well as, adjusting the mid and low frequencies.
After all, the AirPods Max can join existing AirPods family in delivering wireless audio. In fact, if a customer is listening music, or making phone calls, enjoying movies, playing games, interacting with Siri.
As well as, magical setup experience with AirPods and AirPods Pro that is extend to AirPods Max with one tap setup. After all, that is followed by the automatic pairing with signed in to a user’s iCloud account. which is including iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac and Apple TV.
In fact, it is automatically detect on a user head that is using the optical and position sensors. After all, the AirPods Max play audio and also pause once removed or user simply lifts one ear cup.
Of course, it have a great battery life with 20 hours. That have a high-fidelity audio, movie playback, or talk time with spatial audio enabled and Active Noise Cancellation.
After all, the AirPods Max come with a soft and slim Smart Case. That is put AirPods Max in ultralow power state which will helps to preserve battery charge when it is not in use.
- After all, it is a Automatic switching that is allow users to seamlessly move sound between iPad, iPhone, and Mac. In fact, When you playing a music on a Mac it can easily take a call on Airpods Max and iPhone that will automatically switch over.
- Of course, the Audio Sharing makes it possible that is easy to share. In between two sets of AirPods on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or Apple TV 4K. After all, it is Simple to bring AirPods Max near to the device and connect it with single tap.
- In fact, the Siri capabilities include the ability to play music, control the volume, get directions, make phone calls, and more. Also, Siri can read incoming messages arrive with Announce Messages with Siri.
Pricing and Availability
After all, the AirPods Max is available to order which is starting today just for $549 from apple.com. And on Apple Store app in United States and more than 25 other regions and countries. And it will start shipping on 15 December 2020.
Of course, the AirPods Max require iOS 14.3 or later in iPhones, 14.3 or later in iPadOS, 11.1 or later in macOS Big Sur, 7.2 or later in watchOS, or 14.3 or later in tvOS.
Buy: Airpods Pro at $249 and AirPods at $159.
We are here to hear from you
After all, you can contact us to let us know if we are missing something on our page. I hope you like it and thank you for your visit.