Turn off the ad blocker
You can change your settings to allow ads on all sites.
- At the top right, select More Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” select Site Settings.
- Under “Additional content settings,” select Ads.
- Turn off Blocked on sites that tend to show intrusive ads (recommended).
Allow ads on specific sites
If you trust a site, you can add an exception to allow ads on that site.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page you trust that has blocked ads.
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info .
- To the right of “Ads,” click the Arrows .
- Choose Always allow on this site.
- Reload the webpage.